Yifulou Building, College of Food Engineering & Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, No.29, 13th Avenue, TEDA, Tianjin, 300457, China
Dr. Ruge Cao is an Associate Professor in College of Food Engineering and Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology. Dr. Cao completed Bachelor Degree from Huazhong Agricultural University at 2005, Master Degree from China Agricultural University at 2009, and Doctoral Degree from Kyushu University in Japan at 2015. Since then, Dr. Cao works in Tianjin University of Science & Technology.
Grain processing and nutrition
Application of NMR technique to foo analysis
Interaction between polyphenols and polysaccharides
1) R. Cao, A. Nonaka, F. Komura, T. Matsui. Application of diffusion ordered-1H-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy to quantify sucrose in beverages. Food Chemistry, 2015, 171, 8–12.
2) R. Cao, C. Ren, Z. Li. The effects of different inactivation treatments on the storage properties and sensory quality of naked oat. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 2012, 5, 1853–1859.
3) R. Cao, Y. Kobayashi, A. Nonaka, Y. Miyata, K. Tanaka, T. Tanaka, T. Matsui. NMR spectroscopic and quantum mechanical analyses of enhanced solubilization of hesperidin by theasinensin A. Pharmaceutical Research,2015, 32, 2301-2309.
4) R. Cao, Y. Zhao, Z. Zhou, X. Zhao. Enhancement of the water solubility and antioxidant activity of hesperidin by chitooligosaccharide. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2017. DOI: 10.1002/jsfa.8734.
5) R. Cao, X. Yang, W. Shang, Z. Zhou, P. Strappe, C. Blanchard. Functional enrichment of mannanase-treated spent brewer yeast. Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2017, 47, 789-794.
6) R. Cao, F. Komura, A. Nonaka, T. Kato, J. Fukumashi, T. Matsui. Quantitative analysis of D-(+)-glucose in fruit juices using diffusion ordered-1H nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Analytical Sciences, 2014, 30, 383–388.
7) R. Cao, X. Yang, P. Strappe, C. Blanchard, Z. Zhou. Natural products derived from tea on the solubility of hesperidin by LC-TOF/MS and NMR. International Journal of Food Properties, 2017, 20, S270-S278.
8) R. Cao, Y. Zhao, Z. Zhou. Study on the preparation and physicochemical properties of hesperidin–chitooligosaccharide complex. Food Science, 2017 online.
9) R. Cao, J. Ma, Z. Zhou. Study on the mechanism of the synergistic antioxidant effect of narirutin complexed with EGCG. Journal of Chinese Institute of Food Science and Technology, 2018 accepted.
10) R. Cao, Q. Lin, C. Ren, Z. Li. Effects of different inactivation treatment on oat flavor and quality. Transactions of the CSAE, 2010, 26, 378–382.
Honors & Awards
ü The Third Level of Tianjin "131" Innovative Personnel Training Project
ü Kyushu Analytical Chemistry Award for Young Researchers
ü State Scholarship Fund by China Scholarship Council
Food Standard and Code
Food Technology Experiment
Comprehensive utilization of grain and oil by-products
Copyright : College of Food Science and Engineering All Rights Reserved;