Yifulou Building, College of Food Engineering & Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, TEDA, Tianjin, 300457, China
Doctoral Degree 2003, China Agriculture University
Master Degree 1999, Neimenggu Agriculture University
Bachelor Degree 1992, Northwestern Agriculture University Biography
Since 2003, Junping Wang is employed by Tianjin University of Science & Technology as a professor. At present, he is the chief scientist of The National Key Research & Development Program of China, the leader of Tianjin innovation team , the director Tianjin Engineering Centre of Food Safety Control and Technology,
His scientific research mainly includes the mechanism of traditional food resources for health, health food processing, food safety detection technology, health diagnostic techniques , food safety risk assessment and risk management.
At present, Professor Wang had hosted 15 projects, including the project of National Key Research & Development Program of China, the project of " National High-tech R&D Program (863 Program), the project of National Key Technology Support Program and so on. He published over 70 scientific papers and the number of citations is located at 1% of the ESI and high frequency cited papers. He possessed 16 patent for invention and obtained 10 awards, including the second prize of the National Science and Technology Progress Award, the first prize of the Tianjin Science and Technology Progress Award, and so on.
1. The health mechanism of traditional food resource and healthy food
2. Health diagnostic technique
3. Food safety detection technology
4. Food risk assessment and control technology for the hazard in food
1. Junping Wang, Xiaoxing Ma, Guozhen Fang, Mingfei Pan, Xiaoke Ye, Shuo Wang*. Preparation of Iminodiacetic Acid Functionalized Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes and its Application as Sorbent for Separation and Preconcentration of Heavy Metal Ions Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 186, 1985–1992. （ESI 1%）
2. Tao Zhao, Wenjun Wen, Junping Wang and Shuo Wang. Synthesis of artificial chaperones in a novel type of Pickering emulsion for glycoprotein. RSC Advances,2017, 7, 53689
3. Zhao Tao , Wang Junping , He Jianli , Deng Qiliang , Wang Shuo. One-step post-imprint modification achieve dual-function of glycoprotein fluorescent sensor by "Click Chemistry" , Biosensors and Bioelectronics 91 (2017) 756–761
4. Xuan Huang,Junping Wang, Cuicui Liu,Ting Guo and Shuo Wang A novel rGR–TiO2–ZrO2 composite nanosheet for capturing phosphopeptides from biosamples, Journal of Materials Chemistry B 2015, 3,2505
5. Xuan Huang, Junping Wang, Junying Wang, Cuicui Liua and Shuo Wang* Preparation of graphene–hafnium oxide composite for selective enrichment and analysis of phosphopeptides, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 89644
6. Junping Wang ,Xinfang Xie, Jinsong Feng, Jessica C. Chen, Xin-jun Du, Jiangzhao Luo ,Xiaonan Lu， ShuoWang. Rapid detection of Listeria monocytogenes in milk using confocal micro-Raman spectroscopy and chemometric analysis. International Journal of Food Microbiology,204 (2015) 66–74.
7. Junping Wang, Guichun Yu, Wei Sheng, Man Shi, Baixue Guo, Shuo Wang*. Development of an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay Based a Monoclonal Antibody for the Detection of Pyrethroids with Phenoxybenzene Multiresidue in River Water.Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011, 59, 2997–3003
8. Junping Wang, Suxin Duan, Yan Zhang, Shuo Wang, Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay for the Determination of T-2 Toxin in Cereals and Feedstuff, Microchimica Acta, 2010(12),1206-1210.
Copyright : College of Food Science and Engineering All Rights Reserved;